eXTReMe Tracker

Sunday, September 9, 2012

GQ magazine is printing nonsense


30. LEARN HOW TO DRIVE A STICK SHIFT. Every girlfriend I've ever had has the same two complaints about me: I'm not totally in touch with my feelings, and I can't drive a stick shift. I'm still working on the former, but I'm giving up on the latter. Because, seriously: Who cares? People tell you that a manual transmission makes you feel more in control of the car, more "at one" with the machine. I'm sure that's a neat sensation in a Bugatti. But I don't need to be more "at one" with a piece-of-shit Subaru. Not knowing how to drive a stick shift is one of those things that seem like a big deal when you're young but turn out to be pretty meaningless when you're older. Like trigonometry or Christmas.�Jason Gay 

 31. BLOG. Your audience at the company cafeteria is bigger than what you'll have on the Internet.

from the top 50 things in the GQ article "50 Things a Man Does NOT Need to Learn to Do"  http://www.gq.com/entertainment/humor/200609/50-things-not-to-do-before-you-die-bucket-list

you have likely figured out I think this is nonsense

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More